As part of the countdown to the festival I’ve asked our esteemed guests and contributors three quick questions:
1. What was your first encounter with H.P. Lovecraft?
2. Which one of his stories do you like the best?
3. What will you be doing at SHPLFV?
You will probably find a lot of common ground reading their answers in the days to come. Our third contributor to be interviewed is filmmaker Henrik Möller:
1. I first met him in 1991 through the roleplaying game The Call of Cthulhu and that got me interested in his stories. I’ve been obsessed with Lovecraft for many years now and have read several biographies about him. I’m also planning to do a film down the road presenting a fictionalised biography
2. Maybe The Call of Cthulhu. But it’s hard to pick a favourite. I’d need to do a top five at least.
3. I’m really looking forward to meeting all the amazing people who share my interest in Lovecraft. Like Sean Branney and Mohammed Omar for instance.